SoftwareKey System Pricing
The SoftwareKey System offers a variety of purchasing options to meet your unique needs, whether you are an Individual, Small/Medium Business, or an Enterprise.
I want to manually process each customer activation even though I won't have remote control of the licenses.
Terms / Definitions
- Protection (licensing client): This component is included in your software, which is distributed to your customers, and enforces license entitlements. You will have access to the Instant Protection PLUS 3 wizard and all eight versions of Protection PLUS 5 SDK.
- Automation (hosted licensing service): The licensing client connects to our central licensing service (SOLO Server Automation) to automatically activate and validate licenses throughout the lifetime of the license, as well as many other features.
- Software Maintenance: Includes software updates for Protection and Automation as well as access to online Standard Support.
- Activations: Applies when activating a license on a new computer or re-activating a license on a previously-activated computer. See our Activation Overview video for more details. Additional activations over the included monthly amount are $0.75/each.
- API Transactions: This applies to programmatic requests made to SOLO Server Automation unrelated to license activation. View our API Transaction Policy and Examples for details. Additional API Transactions over the included monthly amount are $1 per 3000.
- Users: Each software developer and other staff members managing customers and licenses needs a unique User login to SOLO Server Automation.
- GDPR Support: All plans include the SOLO Server Automation GDPR Module. This is needed by customers who are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation, which is designed to unify data protection laws across the European Union.
- eCommerce Integration (optional): SOLO Server Automation offers an integrated eCommerce engine that can fully-automate license purchase, delivery, and software subscriptions for a 2% fee. You can also integrate third-party eCommerce solutions with no additional fees.
- Custom on-boarding: See the Premium Support section below for details.
"SoftwareKey is a one stop shop for software protection. Tenacity has been using their solutions since we opened in 2004, and I would not consider going anywhere else. I love the SoftwareKey built-in shopping cart and tools they provide to protect our software from theft."
VP Operations, Tenacity, Inc.
"The Cloud-Controlled Network Floating Licensing option has greatly simplified our license authentication process. Moving from a LAN approach to a WAN approach has also made our clients' lives easier."
Lead UI Developer, Bridge Software Institute
"In the past, we used dongles to protect our software. Today, thanks to SoftwareKey, our licensing costs fell more than 30 times, managing to have a single solution that solved several problems."
Juan Manuel Garrido
"SoftwareKey has allowed us to automate much of our licensing process and saved us a lot of time in terms of resource allocation. As a result, we have sold more products and generated more income."
Premium Support / Custom On-boarding
For customers who need or want a higher level of service from our experienced team of licensing experts in order to fast-track your evaluation and/or implementation, Team SoftwareKey offers several Premium Support options. See our Support Policy for more information.
Premium Support is a fit for individuals or companies who:
- Prefer senior-level support staff to "Do It With You" or "Do It For You"
- Want someone else to take ownership of licensing implementation and guide them to the finish line
- Have complex licensing requirements that may require at least some coding with our various APIs or SDKs
- Want assistance integrating the licensing system with other external systems